To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone staying on our park, we politely request you follow our park policies.
- All caravans must be a minimum of 6m apart
- 3m of clear space must be left between adjoining caravans/tents
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Any person allowing their dog to mess on the park will be asked to leave immediately
- Do not exceed the 5mph speed limit
- No open fires
- No large gas cylinders on the park
- No gas cylinders to be stored outside
- No ball games are permitted around caravans or tents
- BBQ’s by arrangement only
- Please leave our facilities as you wish to find them
- Please recycle as much as possible
- Children must not be left unattended
- 1 vehicle is permitted per pitch -additional vehicles can be left in our carpark.
- All visitors must report to reception
- Please read the information at fire points
- Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
- Please be aware that some of our hookups require a 25m lead